2009年7月4日星期六

USA Independence Day...

I want to try to write my blog in english because want to improve me english...lolx...

Today is USA Independence Day,but for me it is nothing...
this morning I woke up at 8 something,my aunt and her family was go out already...
so that I just turned on the computer and online...
until 12 o'clock I felt got abit hungry,so I ate the fried rice which was yesterday food...
after that I watched the cartoon movie which was "Beauty and The Beast" and "Pinocchio"...
after watched that two movie,I go out play basketball until 6 something...
when I go home after play basketball my aunt and her family come back already...
we have our dinner at about 7 o'clock...
I take out my homework to do after having dinner and also read two chapter of "The Yearing"...
I also feel so surprise that I can sit at the desk there to do my own homework and reading...
haha...hope i can keep it on...
at 9 something aunt tell me that TV got the live of firework...
I watch that until 10 o'clock...
then finally I turn on again computer and online...
haha...today is USA Independence day but for my is really nothing special...
the special for today is only got many firework sound at outside...
haha...that all today...
bye...

How my english,I think got many gammer problem here but at least I try...
hope you all can unterstand and also hope my english can improve faster...
if not I think I can't live in USA...
it is because so diffcult to communicate to each other...
want to buy fast food also diffucult...
because the worker just know to talk english...
accept talk with China people,I also don't know can talk with who...
lolx...haha...
really stop here...
take care and goodbye,all my dear friend...
Gambateh...
haha...

没有评论:

发表评论