2009年7月6日星期一

first time went school with preparing...

today,i'm the first time went school with preparing...
the feeling is so good...
i think all my school friends know i'm the student that always didn't do homework and no study at home everytime...
last Friday,teacher told us to study the chapter 1 and 2 of the short story at home given by she...
then i had read that 2 chapters and find some new words that i don't unterstand at home on last Saturday...
that mean i first time did my homework at home myself...
after that,today when i reach the school was abit early,so i read the 2 chapters again...
when the class start,teacher gives 10 questions of the 2 chapters to us and tell us to complete the answers with our own memories that what we had read at home...
wahaha...i got 9 correct...so happy about the result...
my first time went to school with preparing,answer the questions myself and get a not bad result...
i feel very very happy...haha...
i think today is my good begining...
i will try my best to keep it on...
all friends that who are clever than me,now i'm going to chase back what i have lost...
i think you all better work harder,if not i will become more clever than you all...
hahaha...
that means i'm challenging you all...
becareful and work harder...
let we work harder together right now...
go go go!!!

没有评论:

发表评论