2009年7月25日星期六

Thank You!!!

Time past very fast,today is July 25,2009.Remember that day I left Malaysia was May 29,2009.Yes,I really miss everybody very much.How you all?Hope you all happy always.

I have been in the USA for about 2 month already,but I just start to enjoy life here.I never just stay at home everyday anymore,because I have make some new friends here.At July 23,2009 was my friend,Zhen Hui,birthday,he brought me to join his birthday party at karaoke.Yes,first time go out in the USA with friend,I very happy that I can go out with them and also can met many new friends that day.We played until 3am then I went home together with them.When I reach home was already3.30am,but I still can't slept.It's because I felt very happy that day.So I watched movie until 5am then I just fall in sleep.Thank you,Zhen Hui,thank you for brought me go out with you,really so thank you.Next I also want to thank you my aunt,she gives me chance to go out with friend and play until late night.I feel very happy.Thank you.Hope can go out with them again next time.

Beside that,just now I also went out with another friend,he is Micheal.He brought me to cinema watch movie.Cinema here is different with Malaysia,it is bigger than Malaysia cinema and here we just buy one ticket can watch many movie.Just now we bought the ghost movie ticket but it is full,so we chance plan to watch the funny movie.The movie still ok,not so boring and it is so funny,we laughed many times when watching the movie.After that,they say next time we go watch again,and want to go there early to watch more movies.Thank you again,Micheal.Nice to meet you all in the USA.Thank you very much,without you all I will be lonely everyday.Thank you.

I so glad that have chance to come to the USA and can see what differents between the USA and Malaysia.For example,the culture,the place,the transport,the school,and many more.And now I know that why people always say the moon of other country is beautiful than the moon of own country.Thank you a lot to my parents that give chance to me to come to the USA,I will try my best to study better.And I also don't have forget that the Malaysia friends who surpport me always,thank you to you all a lot too.Hope we can meet again later.

Thank you,everybody!Without you all,who am I.Really thanks a lot.
You all must take care yourself and also happy always.
Time to bed,write until here.
Bye,everybody.


Thank you!

没有评论:

发表评论