2009年7月15日星期三

Quiz again...

Last week,I got a good result in the quiz,it's maybe is me lucky only.But now,another quiz is coming on this Thursday.This time,the quiz wants us to memory what we had read at home about the short story,"The Yearing".So that,I'm scaring now.It's because I can't remember the story and also so many words that I don't understand.However,I still trying my best to study the story.Hope I can get a good result too in this quiz as I did before.

In addition,I heard that one of my Malaysia friend who is Xin Wei,she is taking the SAT and TOEFL test in Malaysia.Hope she can pass the tests and also all the best to she.I'm waiting she to come to the USA and we can meet each other at that time.Consequently,Xin Wei,you must work harder to pass the test and come find me later.Hope can see you soon.

That all for today,I have plus some transitions which I had studied this evening.And also I think my grammar is better than before.Hope I can keep it on.At last but not least,you all must take good care for yourself and happy always.I really miss you all.Take care,good night and goodbye.

没有评论:

发表评论