2009年7月26日星期日

New School Life...

I'm having a new school life in the USA.

I feel sad and happy at the same time that why before I so lazy to study. I sad because lazy made me got a bad result in SPM and make me now still studying in high school;however I also happy because if I didn't lazy before and got bad result,how can make me more hardworking now.In my memory I'm the student who copy homework from other students and always copy answers from other students when exam in Malaysia.But now I'm the student that do homework and quiz or exam by myself.I feel very happy that I did all school work by my own.Every Thursday,my ESL(English Second Language) class has a quiz.I have taken 3 quiz already since summer school start.I so glad that I can got good result in the quiz.I never scare quiz or exam anymore,because I know that if i got study,I will get good result in the quiz or exam.

In addition,I also feel very sorry to all teachers who had teach me before,sorry for never pass up the homework always and got bad result in many exams.I'm changing now,give me somemore times,I think I can become more good in the future.

I like myself very much now.I can see that got a bright line in front of me.I will try me best to walk out the darkness place.Bright!Wait me,I coming now.

没有评论:

发表评论