2009年7月9日星期四

competition with TIME!!!

After the summer school started,I'm just like a people that who competition with the time.Everyday have many things waiting me to complete it,like read short story,learn more new words,improve the typing skill,and many many more.Every morning turn on the computer to train typing skill and read the short story after training.Until around one o'clock is my lunch time and also school start time.After bath,I rush to the subway station to take subway go to school.I almost reach school early everyday,because I want to study with my classmate at the school library.Three o'clock ESL class start and class finish at five o'clock.Then half hour is the recess time.Math class start five thirty until seven thirty.After school I need to rush again to the subway station and go home by subway too.Everyday when I reach home is about nine o'clock already.After bath,I do my homework and also learn some english spelling.If I finish early I almost turn on my computer to search internet and view my blog.Then my bed time is around eleven o'clock.

So many things are waiting me to learn now,I very sad that why before I so lazy.But nevermind I working hard now.Hope I can learn those thing more fast and get good result in all exam and quiz.

1 条评论:

  1. study hard,life is still goes on..god bless.

    回复删除