2009年7月5日星期日

Today also nothing special...

This morning I also woke up at 8 something...
My family also go out already...
this 2 day I didn't have woke up early because I don't want join my family breakfast...
you all know why...
it is because every morning my uncle almost bring his son to eat "dim sam"...
I came here not enough 1 month and I think I ate already many many "dim sam"...
so I don't want to join them this two day...
today I just same yesterday,I turn on the computer and online until 12 o'clock...
after that I have my blunch(breakfast+lunch)...
haha...
same with yesterday I watch 2 cartoon movie too which are "Toy Story" and "Peterpan 2"...
because I don't know what to do accept watch movie...
until 3pm++ my family came back and they tell me that today want BBQ...
my uncle's brother also came to this BBQ...
I tought the BBQ is at night,but my uncle go to start the fire at 3.45pm...
haha...
My first time BBQ under the hot sun was happen already just now...
When BBQ,my whole body was just like burn by the fire...
but really first time felt that hot in my life...
haha...
now I scare I will become sick...
so I drink the water as many as the swimming pool water...
haha...just a joke...
I mean I drink many water only...
hope I will not sick...
thats all today...
take care and bye...

没有评论:

发表评论