2009年11月27日星期五

I back to my sweet home...

Today feel very happy...yesterday when online at facebook,i chat wif my Msia church fren(Elson) who in the USA almost few years...and today is thanks giving,he told me that go wif him to his church...after came to the USA,i had not attend any church... BUT,TODAY,I GO BACK TO MY SWEET HOME...also meet some new frens there and go watch movie wif them...haha..."2012",i thought be4 mayb i watch at pps later,coz i think no fren will go wif me...and today they oso want to go watch tis fanscinating movie,so,i follow them...had a nice day wif them...thanks Elson brought me back to this sweat home,thanks to the new frens i met,sorry for not yet noe thier name,and the most important is thanks god gave me the chance to go back to you...AMEN...

1 条评论:

  1. sweat home ? or sweet home? haha..
    it doesnt matter, i get ur point..
    thanks to god! appreciate everyday

    回复删除