2009年11月23日星期一

Miss u guys so much...

Today is nov. 23,three more days will be thanks giving...yesterday,i saw a post on my Msia fren's(Jason's) blog and at that time all memories came back to my mind...already 5 months++,i left Msia...i had already common live in NYC...but yesterday after i saw the post,the memories like slide show came out and played in my mind...then my tears start ran out...i really miss u all guys...i miss the happy we had be4,the joke we had be4,and everythings that we had be4...besides,i miss my family...i have not been leave my family since i grow up...but now,half year din meet my parents and my lovely grandmom...i miss u all...how u all?

T.T...
i can do nothing...
just can tell u all,u all are in the bottom of my heart...
i will never forget u all...
I REALLY MISS U GUYS!!!

1 条评论:

  1. fuyoh...u no need to worried..just focus your study like we does last time although that time not really good in study but now we have chance to pursue our future..think about our future and we need work hard from now..study!

    回复删除