2010年6月20日星期日

Time Past really fast...

yo,watssup!!!haha...this is two words which i often speak now...but i still remember "apa khabar?"...First of all,how u guys doing now?miss u guys so much...i'm doing good over here...think back to the day that i went on to the plane,many things had changed...i already lived here for one year,and i used to be a New Yorker...my life was totally different compare to the life in Malaysia...look backward to this whole year time that i had spent,i noticed that i really improve myself over here...mayb there are just a little bit,yet,i really felt proud with these little improvement...haha...

now,i am still studying in high school...i will be graduate in next year june...that means there are one more year to finish my high school...so pity...i know many of you already studying in college...really jealous to u guys and so regret that i didn't study well in Malaysia...but i can't change the past...therefore,i'm trying to get my bright future...hope i can success...^^

next,i'm having a part time job over here...at china town...but i think i need to get another job as soon as possible...it is because the job that i having now really pay me an unfair salary and it got too much jobs to handle...and the boss is too mean...all my friend asked me,how could i stay for this kind of job for one month...then i told them,i got no one here to give me money to spend...if i didn't have this job,i got no money...so,i really hope i could get a new job with better salary soon...

i don't what can i continue...i think better stop here...

to all my Malaysia's friend...i don't know u guys still remember me or not...but i can tell u guys,i didn't forget u guys...miss u guys so so much...hope u all could have a happy life over there...and wish u guys all the best...plus,tomorrow is Father's Day...Wish Fathers all around the world have a healthy body,happy always,and love them very much...because without them who we are, where we are?therefore,Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers...

thats all for this time,i dont know when i will come back to update my blog...so hope u guys can forgive me first...haha...bye...^^



Christopher

3 条评论:

  1. Miss you so much too...and I am also 离乡背井-ing...Im glad that ur english improved a lotttt!!!

    回复删除
  2. really?haha...no so much,just a little bit...thanks anyway...ur eng more pro than me...^^

    回复删除
  3. come on dude, u just leave us for one year plus. won forget u so easy la.
    furthermore, i will visit u next year on sept. hehe.. just wait for me. =)

    回复删除