2009年8月10日星期一

Today is August 10,2009.I left Malaysia for 2 months and 10 days.In this 2 months and 10 days,every night before sleep I also will think back the memories that with you all in Malaysia.Everybody,I really so miss you all.

Yesterday,I got a old old friend MSN who is Connie.I met she when I was just 5 years old,and we studied together until 6 years old.After we go primary school,we didn't meet anymore.She said we got meet,but I can't remember.Then when I found she,I was in the USA already.I remember many memories with her although it's many years ago.And yesterday we chat long time also.Haha.Really hope can meet her again.Wish this hope can become true.Haha.

Beside that,someone is waiting me to update my blog,so I just write this post.If she didn't ask me to update,I think I will wait until next week to update.However,I also have think want update today.Consequently,I write this post.Haha.I'm writing nonsense right?

Moreover,at August 13,2009,I having a Math test.Hope I can pass and up to next level in next semester.After that,holiday come again.Haiz,I just finished my long holiday that started from last year after SPM until this year July,then now holiday coming soon,feel so boring.Hope have friendsbring me go out,because I don't want become a dog that just stay at home and protect the home only.Haha,I'm kidding only.I mean don't want just stay at home.

Now is 0135 already,I got abit feel sleeply.So just stop here.
Everybody take care.Drink more water.Always protect urself health.HEALTHY is so important to us.
And also want happy always,don't worry what will happen tomorrow.Just SMILE to face it.
Bye.

没有评论:

发表评论