2009年8月23日星期日

Boring Holiday...

Who can save me?I'm so boring.After the Math test,it is on August 13,2009,I have my summer holiday until September 9,2009.And today is August 23,2009.I still have two more weeks to boring.Haiz,anybody can save me?

Nowday,I wake up very late.It is because nothing do if I wake up so early.The time I wake up is almost 1pm.Haha,me just like PIG.After wake up, I will go for my lunch and then go back to room to watch the drama at PPS or play some lame facebook game.I just leave my room when I want go to washroom or eat something.I spend all my time in my room.Haha,like the China girl in old old time before."Didn't leave the room three step."And because of this,I become more white and more fat.Haha,"白白又胖胖".

I also so miss my old friends.I met back many of you in my dream,although it is just met in my dream but I really felt very happy when I woke up.Hope can you all can always take part in my dream.

Ok,today write until here.
I want go sleep already.
Bye.

1 条评论: