2009年8月29日星期六

I got a big problem now...

After came here for almost three months time,today I realized that my body weight had increase.I remember before I came here,my body weight is between 80 and 90kg;however,today my body weight is incease to 98kg!How come?Just three months time that can make my body weight totally change.When I saw myself weight is 98kg,my mind blank already;what can I do now?Really want keep fit?Haiz.Can somebody give some comment or advise to me?I need to know how to do.Please help me!Next coming Friday I have a body check appointment,very scare now.Don't know my body system still good or not.Hope nothing.

After view this,can you just leave some words for me.Thanks first.

2 条评论:

  1. emm...keep fit la...eat more fruit...da bian always....at here,u hav play ball,mayb at there no gua.

    回复删除
  2. there sure got play basketball de..keep fit..

    回复删除