2009年10月23日星期五

cut hair...

Finally, i cut my hair today...almost 5 months++ didn't cut hair jo...my hair was very long...and when i arrived the barber shop,i still thinking really wan to cut hair or not...coz i hope to keep more long...but at last,i made the decision to cut my hair...i had turn back to my old look...lol...wat is my old look?lol..."BOTAK HEAD"...lol...haha...when the person ask me wan to cut wat type of hair,and dunno why i answer him i hope to cut hair that no need to comb one...so,i become BOTAK HEAD again...lol...stupid guy...but i never fell regret,coz i can keep it for long long time and when it is really long again,then i just go to cut back BOTAK again...it is becoz i wan save money...one time cut hair need $8...so i dun wan go cut hair every month...lol...i'm stupid guy right?haha...

没有评论:

发表评论