2009年9月17日星期四

Today is Sept.17,2009.School started last week which date Sept.9,2009.After one week in school,now I just have time to write my this new school life.First day I went to the school wif one of my new China friend,because her house near my house and we went take subway together.After arrived the school,we walked into the school hall and met back many friends that we met in the Summer Class.After got my new time table,I checked what subject that the school offer to me.Gush,first period and second period is Global History.I think everybody of my class before knew that my History always got very low mark.So,just blur that time.Look forward,after History is Math,but I had taken the test in August,so no need repeat the Math class.And I went change it,and teacher gave me Biology class.Oh my god,my science also got a bad result before.Consequently,I felt the road in front of me is pretty hard for me to walk across it.Beside that,I also got ESL (English Second Language)level 3 class and a physical class(GYM).At Sept.14,this Monday,my school gave a test to us to see what level should we in the ESL class.I pass the test,and today I move to ESL level 4.Then I need to chase back the homework one week before.Now just feel very tired.I think maybe after few weeks will become better.In addition,I found a job which is in the school,and this job call green job.This job is a kind of work that to help the world,such as:plant some new plant in the park,try to do some recycle,look how people farm and many more.I think it is not really a job,it is just like go to play and learn somethings new.But they pay us money,$7.25 per hour(almost RM23 per hour).Feel so happy that I found this kind of job.Now just always need to rush and rush.Wish few weeks later will be better.

That all for today,thanks viewing...
Have a nice day and Goodbye...

没有评论:

发表评论